SYA 3.33% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-141175

1. 4,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8413
    I agree. We have the assets in place to do great things, we have the operational team in place to do great things. What has been lacking for the last 9 months is someone to take on the tough problems like how to fund a carbonate plant and move the company forward. Whiskey is quick to point out that controlling costs and getting the plant dialed in are the most important tasks at hand and I don't disagree, where I do disagree is that they are the only tasks at hand. We need a leader who is not afraid to make a decision. Operations has a leader, I met him and I believe he will deliver greatly for us. The night that Loui and I returned from NAL, we knew it was in good hands, we knew it would progress due to Sylvain. Our biggest fear returning from the trip was that no other strategies would be worked on once Brett was gone, from where I am standing and what I have been able to see our fears were dead on correct.

For NAL and Sayona to reach their full potential we need to deliver on the carbonate plant promise we made in 2021. We have pizzed away 9 months of action and now we have about 2 years time to get our house in order and begin production of carbonate. From all indications that I have heard Lucas Dow is a strong personality that will focus his energy on getting things that sound impossible, done. If he does even 1/2 the job he did getting the Carmichael project across the line we should have no problems getting the Carbonate plant up to snuff. Hopefully we have found our leader, and we can move on from the divisive issues that have plagued this forum for the last nine months.

We should know in no uncertain terms how LD plans to lead by the time we have the AGM. I am hoping everyone will give him the opportunity to lead and that he will also take a look at what are the most important issues to the shareholders and start addressing those issues with action .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $292.1K 9.444M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 962981 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5477257 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.