SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-291

1. 4,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8175
    I would say there is a bit more to the issue with NAL because Nemaska would have had to navigate just as many government hurdles as Sayona has and they have a completed deal. It is looking more and more like what I had originally suspected and that is they do not want to give the appearance of favoring Authier prior to BAPE approval. If they were to push this forward prior to BAPE approval they are as much as saying Authier is going to pass BAPE. This would re-ignite the environmentalist in Quebec and start a sh-- storm that they (investment Quebec) probably don't care to have. I don't know if there is a way to award based on a provisional-approval or not, but this might be a way to keep things moving without appearing to override the BAPE process.

@Sweetsound I think we are all a bit tired of this journey. I have been at this since 2016 and have averaged down to .018. This end of the market is definitely not for people who have a low tolerance for pain. Things can completely turn one way or the other and you have to roll with the punches. I know you, me, @mollaj, @nkat2007, and many other have put a lot of time and energy into this forum and I don't believe for a moment that any of us would do so if we had not invested a meaningful amount with the belief that we would have our day. We are still in the game, but that is not what we had in mind is it?

I don't think there are many that will endure another CR (I did not participate in either of the last 2) at this point we need the needle to move in our favor and the only way to do that is to get some positive news.

#Sayona, #NAL, #IQ, #raymound chabot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.