SYA 3.33% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

if investing affects you psychologically you are 100% not ready...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    if investing affects you psychologically you are 100% not ready for the share market. its people who can't control their emotions that lose the most amounts of money as they panic when the price goes down and sell low, and they buy when it spikes in fear of missing out, and then they repeat this cycle over and over. Investing isn't supposed to make anyone rich overnight, so why do some expect it to do so? Half the work in investing is gathering knowledge about the company of choice, and the other half is the commitment to that decision isn't it? i do understand that people are naturally emotional but if you make the decision to put large amounts of money into a company and then contemplate suicide when you lose 25-50% why do so? is there a 100% sure way to make big returns on your money in a little amount of time? guaranteed? i myself have roughly 80% of my assets in SYA, its a decision i came to over a long period of time, share price goes up, im happy, it goes down, i live with it, if i lose my investment, ill take it on the chin and move on. i accepted the risks when i bought SYA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $292.1K 9.444M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 962981 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5477257 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.