NC6 0.00% 2.1¢ nanollose limited

About four years ago, Nanollose engaged a Swedish??? university...

1. 4,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    About four years ago, Nanollose engaged a Swedish??? university to do some R&D on what other applications there might be. They released a quarterly or an announcement or a presentation that outlined a dozen or so possible applications. I suspect there a heaps more. One of the possible uses was cellophane, but they also suggested disposable medical products.

Given we have someone working for the company who's role is R&D, I suspect we have a squillion possible uses.

This article that was published yesterday said we are working on a skin-resistant product. Not sure what that is, but goes to show we are looking at options. How technology and science are helping transform fashion from unsustainable to in-demand - steve zissou (getaboutcolumbia.com)

The focus on clothing, however, is a conscious decision of the board because that has the highest margins...

Shifting to other uses might be some time off, but this company could be growing for the next 20 years for all we know.

Our big problem in the short-term is most definitely going to be supply of MC... and ensuring our joint patent with Grasim is granted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NC6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.612M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 172619 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 7100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NC6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.