LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

I find it hilarious that people look at that vid and then try...

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    I find it hilarious that people look at that vid and then try and make it fit the narrative of what has happened with LPD. People here bang on about the fundamentals of the stock but if they actually looked at the micro and macro-economic factors that have had an impact on this stock you can clearly see the issue is not a trading one. It is barely shorted according to shortman and at these prices with that SOI you want to have deep pockets if it goes north.

This is a penny and most of the trading principles are different because you don't have strong financials.. the sp is low and there is so many shares out there.. It's just so different.

But because you guys are looking for answers and because the highly respected K dropped the vid you guys latch onto it like it 100% applies. Look at the real factors.. you know the fundamental ones you bang on about and you'll be able to work out pretty quickly especially in these times as to why the sp hasn't risen.

The fact people here are still banging on about posters like me as being paid to downramp.. Man maybe actually do some real researchand have an honest look at the big picture without the rose-coloured glasses on. Its fine to be a fan of the stock but keep it a little real..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $124.3K 62.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
103 78608545 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 84140399 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.