LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

General discussion, page-739

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    too many people here are just like you and focus on the poster rather than the post and im surprised that people actually bother with that. Do people really care what people think of them on a forum? I don’t care what you think of me. I like debating things raised about the stock and the stock market but it seems people here like talking about poster.. that’s what I find weird. Nothing can be gained from that. Like or hate what I write I don’t write opinion pieces about posters.. I will challenge their opinions or trading calls but not the individual and who they are. I thought old poster Neil was the most hopeless trader I’ve ever seen and his posts showed his lack of awareness and illustrated exactly what you don’t want to wear rose coloured glasses on but I bet he’s a great guy in person. I bet he kind and a great family man and everything else and no I don’t care what his motivations are to post here there or anywhere because he can and it’s free but it would be a waste of time to challenge him on anything but his views on the stock and debate that.. we aren’t here to judge people! We are here to talk about the stock. Try your hardest to remember that who I am doesn’t matter and who you are doesn’t matter to me… I’d rather hear your opinions about the stock because that creates knowledge.. who you are as a person and your reason for posting thats your business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $124.3K 62.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
103 78608545 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 84140399 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.