IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hey Breakingsystem,I think the company should continue, whenever...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Hey Breakingsystem,

I think the company should continue, whenever asked, to clearly enunciate the role Sud played for Incannex, when they parted ways, and that Dr Sud's current circumstances are not relevant to Incannex's assets or operations.

Some retail investors may not get this, but sophisticated and institutional investors will simply do a bit more due diligence if they still have doubts.
    Notably, any positive newsflow on our operations will outweigh these 'guilt by association with a party who has not even been found guilty yet' concerns. Business as usual is the best reassurance. That's hard to appreciate right now since Sud's unfortunate news is still fresh, but in a couple of months, and in the face of the announcement of psi-GAD trial readouts and/or IHL-42x trial commencement at US sites, that's what will be on people's minds.

All in my opinion of course, but I've already talked at length about what I perceive the reality of the Sud liability to be, as things stand. In the long term, it should be nil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.