IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-18313

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Research & confidence in that research.
    Also this isn’t the only stock that’s fallen from grace & it certainly won’t be the last.
    There’s plenty that have fallen to ATL’s with good fundamentals that have recovered.
    The ASX is not the guiding light of a company’s worth. It’s a punters market that sits very low on the world rankings of markets. Understandably so. Australia is a giant western governed mineral resource. Australia wouldn’t have a lot to offer without that resource.
    It has a very small pool of investors & an even smaller pool willing to take a risk in biotech.
    I also accept the risk I take here as my own. I’ve also done quite well along the way with IHL having taken more out than I put in.
    I keep in contact with a few other holders & have also had contact with management.
    I have friends that have managed some of the largest companies in Australia over the years & understand the value of good management. I’ve seen these guys turn around or expand businesses on more than one occasion. It takes time & discipline.
    We are a start up. Yet our board has kept course & continues on the regulatory path they said they would. They are not panicking.
    IHL has been on sale for a while now & still there’s been buyers all the way down.
    Thats a lot of stupid people? Or is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.