IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-19584

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Firstly, I wouldn't go as far as saying what the company has put out is BS. My reasonings are (I just want to be conservative and based on my prior knowledge):

1) previously the company also said that it didnt need a raise. But ended up raising anyway. The funds are enough through the year end doesn't mean the company wouldn't "want" to raise. This is the difference between wants and needs.

2) From the moment, Joel cherry pick the data to emphasis on the increased US interest towards the company to facilitate the redomicile, not even mentioned what he has told the fellow shareholders during the meet upa/briefing with Australian SH prior to redomicile) I would have treat whatever he said very cautiously.

3) Even you have a team of super elite group of finance guy, the projects budget will have higher chances of going out of budget than not. In this case, specially they have multiple sites trial around the globe and all the elite doctors and admin getting paid waiting for patients. I just believe if there is cash up for grab (company). Joel will probably take it up, all he needs to do is to find a good reason which isn't too hard anyway. Per Rusty previous post, there are so many expected announcement and how tolerant the shareholders are.

Efficacy data or not, if you don't have enough marketing or roadshow., it will just be another pump and dump event similar to what has happened in the past. Even if you have the vaccine that offer immunity against any bad cancer cells if only "96 people" around the globe knows about it. You are pretty much destined to failed. The 96 people is just a reference from the below poll results.

https://strawpoll.com/kjn180Jx0yQ

GL to all holders. And I must say the BOD should acknowledge the effort that the loyalty shareholders have put on the table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.