IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Agree with everyone here, it is frustrating to see people dump...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Agree with everyone here, it is frustrating to see people dump without any care. But they are clearly stupid, so you can’t pay too much attention. My point is that even on a day where we had some big dumps, we dropped from 14.5 to 14. It doesn’t get to much more bullish in my view. Anyway we have had a great last few weeks, I think we are well on track for mid 20s by end of year and a very big 2021.

I bought a heap of options and like a lot of holders had hoped the SP was closer to 10 come expiry so I could convert some oppies, sell some shares and convert the rest of my options. It did not play out that way , but after a few chats with Joel and lots of research, I organised some debt facilities to fund the conversion of all my options. I did still have to sell 1m shares but converted all my options. I am not telling anyone this to big note in any way, but my level of conviction to do this was extremely high. Anyway I have rolled the dice I a big way here and I am extremely comfortable with my decision.
    I am extremely impressed with Joel and his team, I also enjoy the input of most of the posters here.
    good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.