IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-6248

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Hey @DaveFisher
    I think the BOD have a lot of house-keeping to do in the time-frame between now and the NASDAQ Listing Date.

CLICK THIS IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER VERSION
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3295/3295747-df8fc7993bea1636ca14a7e4dfb13474.jpg

To get the best response for the upcoming NASDAQ Listing the BOD will need to educate the North American Investor as to what IHL is about, and if it wants IHL to be considered a prospective major global player (like NASDAQ:ATAI with a current market cap of $US2.87 BLN) in the Cannabinoid Research & Psychedelic Research fields then some house-keeping with need to done in terms of Announcements that will need to be forthcoming.

I think we can expect the following (no particular order)

1. Announcement concerning a Request to the FDA for a Pre-Ind Meeting for the GAD (General Anxiety Disorder) Trial. I think the FDA requires 21 days Notice. Camargo has been working with IHL since 29th April compiling an Information Package for the FDA, it must be ready very soon.
    2. Announcement concerning the 2nd Psychedelics Trial - Development Plan which to date has largely been advanced since 29th April.
    3. Announcement concerning IHL-675A - Design of PHASE1 Clinical Trial
    4. Announcement concerning NASDAQ Listing Update - maybe some insight into recommendations made to the BOD by EAS Advisors- New York
    5. Announcement concerning NASDQ Confirmation from NASDQ of proposed Listing with a Listing Date

IMO It's just a matter of getting all the Trials Updates in full public view to anyone whom may want to do some research (due diligence) into IHL, in that way the BOD can leverage their hard-work and results so far to get the best possible outcome.

Good luck to all IHL Staff that's for your efforts!! wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.