IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-8569

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Hi @Badvet73 and @ime003,

Firstly, 'accusational', is not a word, not in the English dictionary at least. We are speaking/typing English, yes? (insert jovial tone) Try, 'accusatory' instead.

@Badvet73 you stated "the overall tone comes across accusational towards Chaya", and "You seem to be indicating that there is some poor operational decisions". I may perceive these as accusations, a form of wrongdoing in your context. Hence, I too may consider the tone of your post that I am replying to as, accusatory.

So, apparently, it may be fine for you to accuse me of being accusatory, whilst at the same time, you make accusations against me. Right. Possibly, hypocritical.

If I may, since you have both been so eager to express yourselves (@sulmar you may as well participate, with your vibe), can you please specify what I accused Chaya of in this POST? I'm not interested in tone, rather, in fact. Please, indulge me, quote me, I'll be waiting, or, maybe I wont....

This is fun. I love a giggle before bed. I hope you appreciate the more '"jovial tone", peace.

All in my personal opinion only, not fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.