MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

MRQOB: FWIW I will be leaving my decision on conversion as late...

1. 4,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889
    MRQOB: FWIW I will be leaving my decision on conversion as late as possible re conversion.

Been trying to get a logical reason on WH a major holder would want to cap price at the CP of 1c and cannot really see any reason OTHER than knowing its worth a lot more and doing a swoop on the MRQOB at last moment .... but still why not hoover them up early? Does actually worry me because .....

there is a logic that the shares are being held artificially high to encourage conversion by the company (or associates) to improve cash status ......if thats the case expect a tumble afterwards.
    At this stage I am on the fence and assuming that 1c ish is sort of fair value given Oppy uncertainty and there is most like to be upward pressure on price post oppie close.

Happy to hear alternative views/theories????? BUT NOT necessarily from chronic company down rampers .... NO VALUE TO ME OR THIS THREAD IMO.

RE HOW LATE: I note from Mr Google re "how long do bpay payments take" = "If your payment is made on a bank business day before 6pm (Sydney / Melbourne time) it will be debited from your account instantly and processed that day. The biller will acknowledge the payment as having been made that day and should process the payment the next banking business day."

So theoretically last day = 20/12 which confirms @PICT comments ..... BUT I have to say I have always allowed at least 2 days to be sure; making the 18/12 D Day for this bunny. Again anyone else have a view?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 136455948 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60339760 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2500000
Last updated 13.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.