CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

General Discussion, page-3

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    Cheers @drifta. Also a an honest and fair reply.

"If you and management don't like the slagging,which i agree is bad, uneducated, and is merely axe grinding from those who have lost big time, then i suggest you either speak with management and have all this legally pulled up..."

Mate, this is where it will take time to for me to reintegrate as a HC member rather than be seen as the CGB rep. Re the legal stuff..that will be up to the company to discuss with HotCopper.

I am posting now because of my holdings position, my own viewpoint, my own personal research on the company, and I was asked by a small group of shareholders (individually) if I would return to HC.

But it did remind me to add something from my original post# 45442035

NOTES TO MY ORIGINAL 'UPDATE' POST on 25th of June for all Future posts as Neil1959.

1. I wish to reconfirm that my contract has finished with CGB.
    2. I have not entered into a new contractual agreement to post on their behalf on any of their SM platforms.
    3. I have not had any formal or informal discussions with the Board to return to CGB.
    4. I have spoken with Sholom over the past couple of weeks seeking answers to questions that have been raised for my own personal research on the company, going back to AGV in 2007.

P_20200623_104039.jpg

5. I have informed Sholom that I am returning to HC as Neil1959 and will write posts based on what I find in the announcements.
    6. I have asked Sholom if I can continue to ask the company questions as a shareholder.
    7. I have signed a confidentiality agreement so I will not be commenting on any internal processes or conversations that could be construed as potentially unreleased material discussions that could affect the company and its shareholders.
    8. In the last 6 months, it was agreed that I gradually step away from the Media department to focus on shareholder communications. I was not involved in any management discussions around the latest major releases from May onwards.

"Comments are my personal opinion only and should not be relied upon or taken as investment advice. DYOR and fact check all content."
    Last edited by Neil1959: 13/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.