EVG 0.00% 2.4¢ evion group nl

General Discussion, page-2

1. 7,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3250
    Hey @SoWoEverLike, I've been reading our anns again about Luxcarbon and the EBA.

I know our proximity to the Molo Project right next door has you interested in Sir Mick Davis's Blue Vision "finance" group as a potential source of funding for our project. However, I wouldn't be looking there or underestimating the significance of the relationships we've now formed in Europe. The amount of money being made available to the EV sector in Europe is astonishing. I'm inclined to think we should be looking deeper into the connections LuxCarbon could have to major car manufacturers.

I'd be happier to see BEM source debt-funding, via say a European bank, TBH. The deal that Mick Davis did with Next Source is weighted heavily in his favour. Just look at the chunk he has taken in that company. What I do glean from the deal is that finance groups are now keen to invest in graphite. That is huge for the likes of BEM. All of a sudden, thanks to the rapid growth of the EV revolution, money is being availed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $696 29.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 153363 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.