LMG 3.13% 5.0¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Well,well, well, now don't shoot the messenger.Sharing is in...

1. 4,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Well,well, well, now don't shoot the messenger.
    Sharing is in good will and it is not incumbent upon me to post.

I always try to get straight to the source which for now is David Paterson.

Just got off the phone with David and the following is the situation. The post is all paraphrase and I have tried to be as accurate as possible

There was a work place incident where a contractor dropped a tool or part, at height from the Spray Roaster. It had to be reported as a near miss as someone nearly got injured and Work Safe had to perform and investigation. The whole saga took a few days from the incident to be closed out from the corrective action register. LMG are back on track and are quickly picking up time and progress.

The estimate now is that the first MgO will be produced and announced some time next week. Apparently LMG could not announce the delay for a number of reasons. Nevertheless, the delay does not negate that MgO will be produced very shortly.

Now i'm not going to add any other interpretation of the timing. It is beyond me. I can only relay the conversation, make of it what you will.

I did speak to David about when the MgO production will confirm the quality of the MgO.
    David remarked that the whiteness of MgO is undeniable when all iron is removed, and so they will have a very good indication directly at first production. Testing for purity of the MgO will also happen very quickly and subsequently will be announced to the market.

We spoke about a number of other topics but nothing of significant compared to the current knowledge of the general market.

Well that is the situation and groaning and moaning will not change it. Take a walk, listen to some music, get stuck into your work or a hobby, and simply relax.

It'll happen when it does.

As far as the possible spike in sp after the announcements, how long is a piece of string?
    Pure speculation is all we have for now and every opinion could be drastically under or over, who knows? Again, the sp will react exact as it reacts, and fool or delight all of us

So I recommend that we just chill.

Have a great day.

Regards
    Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $94.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $12.65K 253.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1124927 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 187481 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ 63377
Last updated 14.36pm 30/04/2024 ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.