CPM 1.56% 6.3¢ cooper metals limited

General discussion, page-7

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2728
    It just goes to show that this new round of high exploration activity is getting desperate for real Copper success stories.

We will need more copper in the next twenty years or so than has been mined in all of history*. Yet the worrying trend is that the number of significant discoveries in Australia has declined since 1990. Their have been plenty of tier 2 and 3 discoveries but no one has found the big ones (Oak Dam and company maybe one exception).In the context of needing to find more minerals to fulfil the green technologies of the future, this means there will be plenty of exploration activity in the coming years and plenty of room for everyone. However, as ore deposits are getting harder and deeper to find, all new IPO listings need to be in key locations for the potential Tier1 success.

Professor of Geophysics at the University of Adelaide, Graham Heinson, recently showed how MT (See The Curnamona Cube video*), has been characterising the lithospheric architecture of the earth’s mantle in a way that could make discoveries more readily to find. The MT data and studies created by it, display a deep link to the sources by regions. Also, there appears to be a direct correlation between the surface economic mineral concentrations found and the lower lithospheric architecture at about 30 km below the surface. I particularly like the fact that the continuous boundary of the Curnamona Conductor goes into the heart of Cooper's Mt Isa East project (see the below image where I have dotted in red my approximation of the location).

My point being that Cooper’s Mt Isa East Project and 29C’s Torrens Project are both potentially Tier1 projects that happen to be in the zone. Albeit in different parts of Australia.

Exciting times!

All IMO, DYOR, GLTAH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3919/3919704-e2e4ea116cc85495b88d6a3d76afdaf6.jpg

Last edited by Mallyrock: 23/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $4.936M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ $10.03K 156.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102168 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.