LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

“Risking this situation again” – What material risks are you...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    Risking this situation again” – What material risks are you specifically referring to that shareholders would realistically face once this FFX-related issue (assuming we are correct) is resolved?

From my perspective, once the company resumes trading with full transparency, any potential risks will likely be broader market/regional factors, not company-specific issues that resulted in the current situation.

The company will not resume trading without resolving all key matters. By that point, with production on the horizon and a cost-competitive profile, this project will be de-risked and well on its way to becoming a profitable entity, unlike many others in this challenging economic environment.

While some investors will exit due to the recent events, once the share price stabilizes, savvy, opportunistic investors will see this as an attractive buying opportunity at a discounted price, especially if the market capitalization dips as low as you predict.

Transcript
    :

"[Overrated or underrated] Leo Lithium?

Thomas Woolrych: Tier 1 geology in a difficult jurisdiction. Some of the hairs on that project came from management at Firefinch (FFX) pushing the Morilla gold project and now it looks like Leo is stuck with the environmental liabilities from a gold project that is not even theirs.

Travis Ricciardo: You got some capital tied up there in the fund. Take Leo's last traded sale price. Would you sell it for 100 cents on the dollar for the last trade price? Would you sell it for 50 cents on the dollar of the last traded sales price?

Thomas Woolrych:
    I think if you asked me two weeks ago, I think I would just said get my capital out at all costs. I would of sold it for 50 cents on the dollar. But with the rebound and the underlying Beta of the lithium prices coming back, I probably would be buying more because it is a tier 1 asset."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.