UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Hi all,I am a bit concerned with all the focus on the...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi all,

I am a bit concerned with all the focus on the presentation of our digital humans. Particularly comments comparing our digital humans to others in the marketplace on appearance alone. It almost seems like some are basing any future success on ‘presenting’ as good as the others. This has never been the business case with Unith nor what it has aspired to do.

All recent Unith presentations have acknowledged our position on the ‘scale cross slide’ where visual presentation is only one quadrant. Considering all the other attributes we are positioning very well. Our resident ‘common bridge troll poster’ has actually compared us to a current meta VR interview which is beyond ludicrous! This moron continues to fish (and gets responses) !!!

These discussions over last 6 months or so have primarily focused on the digital human appearance. I would love to hear from any techno’s we have on the following.

How important is our (don’t quote me) 10 years of data with over 180million customer questions that our AI is based on and continues to learn. What about our back end portal that allows customers to upload specific data to create their own custom AI experience. Why aren’t we diving into these aspects as more? I assume any digital human is only as good as the back end AI driver.

Anyway the self service platform is not far off. We are covering ice cream parlours to big tech and everything in between. I am personally here because I still think this is an opportunity to get in on the ground level of something new. If Unith could be the Toyota Corolla of digital humans we will all be very happy holders. Let’s not compare ourselves to others, rather focus on our own roadmap one step at a time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $11.98K 798.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1850800 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.