SYR 0.00% 26.0¢ syrah resources limited

Thought for the day after SP hit 3 years Low. I don't think even...

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    Thought for the day after SP hit 3 years Low. I don't think even in March 2020 the SP was as low as now.

Why would anyone should invest on Graphite manufacturing plant (e.g. TLG or NVX) when an already producing natural graphite plant since 2017, potentially largest in terms of ore reserve, Balama has difficulty to find demand outside of China. The Synthetic graphite AAM take off agreement with Tesla in question after the samples were dispatched in last quarter, don't the management think 3 months is very long time not even hear back anything. The management is silent as ever and have put their head in sand. The next announcement will be like this

• Glossy forward picture that Graphite demand will go 5 folds in next 2 years
    BUT
    • Challenging environment, we're looking from office window all the time in the streets to find any potential customers what.png
    • Continued burn out of cash due to non-production plant, could be word like geopolitical saga, Russia still attacking Ukraine
    • No answers from potential AAM customers, particularly 8ktpa tesla agreement
    • Salary increment for BoD due to inflation pressure as stake price down the street from office is almost gone twice in last 6 months
    • They will not reveal but (a CR at the end of this year, potentially at 20C)

Since last CR, Australian Super have lost 42% but that's not AUSuper money. That's US and many Mum and Dads. The shorts are coming back and I don't see any turning back, how long is the wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $269.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.3¢ $1.799M 6.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 197742 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 150102 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.