RNU 0.00% 8.7¢ renascor resources limited

Hey friends - just thought I'd go on a bit of a rambleI'm new...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hey friends - just thought I'd go on a bit of a ramble

I'm new here and up front I'm a non-holder but I have had RNU on my watch list for a while now and have recently been reading some of the announcements, reports and presentations from the past year or so.

I'm a young(ish) fella and my intentions with the stock market are to invest some of my (little) savings to work towards a financially secure future for my family. Just given my age and current life situation I find myself with a slightly higher risk tolerance than a lot of the usual advice of throwing my money into VDHG.

Now I'm certainly not here looking for financial advice, just hoping to test my understanding of where RNU is at and invite anyone to contribute or correct me - I have no formal guidance or training with this sort of stuff but do what I can and try to learn in less traditional ways (reading, watching etc)

Im just going to dump some key points that I have off the top of my head (relating to the Siviour project)
    - biggest proven graphite resource outside of Africa
    - appears to have low cost of mining in part due to the shallow spread of the resource
    - stable tier 1 jurisdiction in SA and what appears to be good relationships formed with the government
    - financial backing from the Aus Gov, which along with current cash on hand takes RNU to over $300m at disposal
    - more than enough non-binding offtake agreements
    - additional feasibility study due in July, with FID later this year
    - long lead time items currently being procured
    - looking like the demand for graphite is going to continue to rise into the future particularly as we move to a more sustainable world.

A lot of really positive news above in my opinion, some really basic key risks i see are relating to the execution and development of the project should FID be approved, particularly relating to inflationary pressures, and then obviously tech advancements to the point where graphite isn't required (personally I believe that's not an issue in the near-medium term).

The share price has really come off lately it looks like - do we think that this is the BEOT doing their thing to make a quick buck? Possibly concerns about the cost of Capex in the upcoming feasibility report?

One other thing my brain fails to compute is the NPV10 number of $499m (I believe) and how this relates in the real world to the market cap of RNU at $430m (ish) - is anyone able to explain this one to me?

Again this is all for discussion purposes only (my research and opinions), I am not asking for nor expecting to receive financial advice. I do enjoy looking into and discussing these sorts of things also, especially where it looks like something may be playing a big part of our future!

Hooroo and thanks for having me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $221.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $141.4K 1.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1850916 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 255154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.