RNU 7.69% 12.0¢ renascor resources limited

Following on from earlier conversation on this thread can I...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Following on from earlier conversation on this thread can I please ask for clarification of the processed graphite supply situation.

Currently is the only downstream processing of graphite done in China ie 100% of the worlds mined graphite is processed in China. I’m understanding that when the Chinese graphite restrictions come into force Dec 1st although graphite can still be shipped to China for processing it doesn’t mean that processed graphite will be exported to other other battery manufacturers outside of China. Does this in essence potentially completely turn the tap off for a guaranteed processed graphite supply for the battery “giga factories” around the world that I keep reading about.

Following on from the above does it mean that without graphite processing plants being built elsewhere in the world regardless of all the graphite mines supposedly coming online, the free world still won’t necessarily be getting a supply of processed graphite ie all graphite needs to be processed before it’s suitable for use.

Following on from above who other than Renascor and I understand a company in USA connected to Syrah Resources are seriously pushing forward with a downstream graphite processing plant and are there many or any others that have a serious chance of getting a plant up and running. Are there any other potentials here in Australia.

I guess what I’m trying to understand in simple terms is - without graphite downstream processing plants wheres all
    the mined graphite going to go. Also if the only graphite processing plant in Australia is RNU,s will that plant potentially be outsourced to / by other graphite suppliers.

Am I missing something with this probably over simplistic view of the situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $304.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $1.263M 10.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1431499 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 571825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.3¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ 4186495
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.