PCL 0.00% 2.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

"WDS have their own timetable which is intertwined with their...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    "WDS have their own timetable which is intertwined with their other activities. They are not a supermajor with truckloads of experienced staff waiting to start a new project, this project will be competeing with other more mature projects for people **, however I would guess that they would be securing long lead items and rig to commence the well, if they decide to drill, as ealry as they can manage"

"Woodside and BHP create a global energy company On 1 June 2022, Woodside merged with BHP Petroleum to create a global independent energy company with the scale, diversity and resilience to create value for shareholders ..."

Sorry you are wrong that is simply not correct and I wish you would just do a little research before posting incorrect information. Woodside are in a great position to move this forward quickly in-house once they receive the final depth datastack. What long lead items are you referring to ? Everything they need to spud comes with the rig and I don't think they are sitting on their hands in regards to the rig. This is not PCL running the show its Woodside, a energy major. I'm looking forward to some big developments in the program to be announced soon. Maybe you could go beyond annual reports and find out what actual capabilities Woodside have in-house now ? Yes Iain did suggest that might be multiple traps but it may also be one super trap, and unless Iain has advance access to the depth data then how could he possibly now that just off the time data ? You are reading too much into a suggestion I think. "If Woodside decided to drill" ? That made me giggle I think we are in for some nice surprises shortly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $191.4K 7.983M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 8686303 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 912137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 1626456
Last updated 15.51pm 14/05/2024 ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.