SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Interesting to see that Symbiomix Therapeutics was acquired one...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    Interesting to see that Symbiomix Therapeutics was acquired one month after they received FDA approval for their BV antibiotic treatment. This is clearly a closely watched and competitive space. They went for peanuts, but that reflects the limitation of the treatment (which is still an antibiotic.) They also don't have the blue sky potential of DEPs optionality and SPLs collaborations, (at least 6 drugs on the go by my reckoning, in addition to VivaGel.) I think it will come down to how well SPL market VivaGel, and the licence agreements and distribution partnerships they put into place, starting with Aspen this month. But even if they get this wrong, the right Big Pharma with the right established market share and network would see the potential of VivaGel and not want to lose the option to a competitor. At some point the word will get out and this will be the go to treatment. http://www.livemint.com/Companies/HxVvTXr24eVsAm3hkLGJmK/Lupin-acquires-US-firm-Symbiomix-Therapeutics-for-150-milli.html?facet=amp&utm_source=googleamp&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=googleamp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $210.8K 2.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30408 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 3523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.