SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

I'm finally joint the register as a SPL holder after watching...

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    I'm finally joint the register as a SPL holder after watching last few months.
    since it spiked late last year, its reassuring to see it has held onto those gains and always held support around 1.30-1.40. this is a good technical sign from my experience after a doubling in the share price, as it shows holders still have conviction to hold even after 100% profits in a short period.

as a doctor working in urology/ oncology i like the DEP technology and the results in early phase trials are impressive.

I've been held back by some cynicism around the size of the fleurstat market and the time taken to ramp up, but I'm going to take a leap of faith and hope others are right that sales will grow strongly within 12months and help finance the DEP trials.

there is a lot of M&A activity in au biotech's and global biotech's in general, so SPL is certainly a takeover target like MSB if it keeps kicking goals in phase 2 trials of DEP.

the directors are still buying which is another positive sign that the future is bright and the company is not overvalued.

i don't see any major near term catalysts for a rerate given fleurstat launch and FDA application are well known and factored in, but a new product/ partnership ann is always on the horizon. Im not looking for a quick buck here so near term catalysts don't matter too much. I'm looking for a 2-3 year investment timeframe in which to execute the DEP phase 2 trials and be planning phase 3 and build sales momentum in fleurstat. then i can see a re-rate to $3 or more, but this may well take a couple of years with ups and downs back towards $1 on the cards along the way.

I've taken a small 2% portfolio weighting with my entry parcels at 1.38, so room to add if it drops due to impatience amongst holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $210.8K 2.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30408 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 3523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.