PER 2.86% 7.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

In2it.... as you say finalisation is only anticipated around...

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    In2it.... as you say finalisation is only anticipated around mid-year which could mean anything up to and around July+ before a release to the ASX. As they say always expect delays in bio but i have feeling this development news will come in a timely manner around the dates specified by the board.

Dates on when ATL1103 trails are commencing and details on how they will be conducted etc is what i want to know more than anything else - there will be a lot of planning going into this right now. Remembering ATL1103 is the lead drug and what ANP are concentrating their efforts on for a really good reason... this drug is the draw card and what most are watching closely.

With 1103 PII trails underway sometime during the second half of 2012 and big brother ISIS continuing to push higher markets will continue the realisation that Antisense Gen2 is going to pay off in a big way... ANP risk vs reward for the next 6-12 months is absolutely brilliant especially from this low base where we sit now.

As soon as we know when, where, why, who and how we'll be well and truly on our way - should be good a good few months to come imv.

Particularly quite on the ANP thread this weekend – could be the clam before the storm.

JMO Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $64.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $44.32K 616.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 49809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.