CNB 0.00% 50.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Get Rich Quick Sellers

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    What a week we have had on the selling front, thanks for all your discounted shares , as I only found out about this company about 5 months ago and did the research we were amazed at the low market cap and the potential this company has to find one of the largest gold deposits around, I feel this could be the next huge ASX gold producer.

I have been around a long time and 70% of investors have bought on the hype due to our close relative. They wanted some sort of announcement like "biggest gold deposit found in Australia with super high grades "

As expected with drilling to such a low depth the grades were what I expected, when the diamond drilling starts we should be in for some mega grades. I am now based in the UK and work within a trust fund and we have loaded CNB on each drop knowing the potential it has medium to long term. I don't think we are far off the top 20 list and we will continue to buy at these prices. Our current target is 1 million shares as we have full confidence in the board and the company goals.

The short term holders I think are now flushed out and maybe we can start holding a steady price, which I still think is so undervalued. This may hit 27.5 next week or even 25, but we will still continue to buy as I really cant see any reason to sell.

I think 2021 could be the year of CNB and I would not be surprised this time next year we are around the 1.50/2 dollar range.

I would love a good thread of holders who have sold based on the results to explain what they expected.

GLA

Have a great Xmas

James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $57.53K 112.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4129 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 13135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.