MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

I am so sorry for your families loss....very recently our family...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I am so sorry for your families loss....very recently our family went thru a similar thing. A close relative passed away in late February....now yes he had recently received a Cancer diagnosis (a rare form) around 12 weeks beforehand but what took him out wasn't the Cancer ...it was two unheard of viral infections ......docs could not stop them, nothing worked, it was this unstoppable force. Hard to treat something that is so left of centre as to be what is this ??

In retrospect I think back to visiting him at a Major Victorian Hospital and again for the very last time in a local hospital when they bought him home just a few days later ...he wanted to come home to die and was at peace with what was happening.

I have wondered was one of those viral infections an early Covid ? We will never know but what it did to him was so similar ...eerily.

I guess my thoughts go along to well if the Gilead or MSB treatments were available in February this year would that have given him a fighting chance?

I don't know but I do hope that others are given that fighting chance whether it be earlier on the path or at a later stage ...I hope these things are successful
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.