AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Went to Ginza and got a few pics of the area around the new...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Went to Ginza and got a few pics of the area around the new concept store to give you an idea of the location.

It is situated on one of the busiest streets in Ginza, the main shopping hub of Tokyo. The place is littered with tourists
    (mostly Chinese), to give you an idea these pics directly outside the Ginza Core Shopping Centre were around 4pm last Friday

Outsie people.JPG

Outside.JPG

As you can see in the first pic it is also conveniently located literally on top of the Ginza subway metro line, you can actually access the building directly from the subway exit as shown below

IMG_2711.JPG
    Exit from Subway.JPG There is a Ginza Lion beer hall on the way you can see at the end of the above pic. I was gonna pop in for one but there was a queue of people waiting outside On another note you could have a few frothies for a bit of dutch courage before going to speak about your bald spots

Subway exit from Core.JPG
    The pic directly above is shown from inside on the ground level of the Ginza Core lobby and this path leads to the other 2 pics above. Not sure who the imposter was but he was also walking around taking happy snaps, maybe a shareholder too?

There is also an entrance from a back lane way which also accesses the subway

Backstreet.JPG

They have a lovely lady on the front desk in the lobby if you have any questions. the subway entrance is off pic on the left.

front desk.JPG

This shopping center is pretty old when comparing to others in Ginza and also is a bit on the small side. If they are not on the ground floor (could not identify the exact location of the store yet) then they will need a lot of advertising to try and direct foot traffic up to the other levels.

Levels 2-4 were pretty scarce of people but having said that there was a well known franchise store (Yuzawaya) on the 5th floor (last level of escalator access) which was pretty busy for a weekday.

Yuzawara shop1.JPG
    Here is the shop guide for the building

Outside menu.JPG

All in all it is a great location and with the right PR/advertising it could become a huge money spinner and brand awareness tool for evolis.

So there you have it, I will head back once the shop opens for more pics. Any questions/requests let me know.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197835 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.