AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Ginza Core - Evolis Concept Store location, page-20

1. 927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Well you're quite correct Leverage, I can't give numbers but it's obvious that foot traffic & therefore exposure will be markedly lower on this level. Believe me I'd be as happy as the next person to see good 4Cs eventuate soon.

As for impuning Maria' character I have done no such thing. I am holding a very well paid CEO accountable for a marketing effort I think should be handled better. Someone else commented on the lack of marketing/sales experience on this BOD & I have to agree with that viewpoint Having been in retail for many years I understand that store position is crucial.

We already have a legal case to deal with so from where I'm standing the coy has struck out twice now, on advertising & marketing. If I'm wrong show me where the sales depth is on the current board, 'cos I sure can't see it.

The same sorts of mistakes imho are being made in the US with the NM demographic inappropriate for our product. Not to mention my previous posts regarding addressing female consumers preferentially & stock level issues.

Look, I don't want to bag a coy I invested in just for the hell of it. But the constant SP <4c with an expanding register, directors who can't get their heads out of self-congratulatory attitudes, and what I regard as an unhappy (for SHs) options exercise, do not bode well for smiling faces in the immediate future.

It is to be hoped Pacific Edge will provide some near term relief but even that is realistically completely dependent on KP approval & takeup that is out of their hands. Having said that, I believe it will happen, just not overnight. We'll get there but gosh it's taking much longer than it should imo, given the game changing products we have. In itself that speaks to what I am positing here.

Anyway, each SH is entitled to an opinion so I respect yours too & look fwd to a decent SP asap. Let me shout you whenever we reach 10c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197835 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.