AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Exactly bread89 and that's my point. I'd be happier for instance...

1. 927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Exactly bread89 and that's my point. I'd be happier for instance not seeing two large screens positioned to effectively hide the inside of the store from the escalators. What about some advertising on the screens (if they must be there at all) to let the passers-by know what product is on offer inside? This is basic basic stuff, surely.

I just get so frustrated by the continued lack of effective marketing, some of which you have alluded to, year after year, when in fact we have a game-changing product which should be taking the world by storm.

As for fitout costs and rental, I do understand your point and the fact that ground level sites may not have been available, it's just so disheartening to me to see yet another initiative not being executed at its best potential. However we'll see next April in the 4C whether this has been worthwhile. As I said I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong, believe me.

I wouldn't get too excited by the eyelash treatment but who knows? A good opportunity for sure but based on previous efforts I don't expect too much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197835 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 379373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.