AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/~/media/marketbeat/2017/07/tokyo_...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/~/media/marketbeat/2017/07/tokyo_retail_1q17.pdf
    Quote: Market Overview In the first quarter of 2017, Ginza area rents rose to JPY400,000 per tsubo (approximately 35.54 square feet sf). While this rate has become the new benchmark, there is a general feeling that rents have reached their peak. That said, in Ginza, there are still very few visible vacancies in Tier 1 locations and there is a robust pipeline of properties being redeveloped. Omotesando saw a number of new openings during the first quarter, including a standalone shop by the British contemporary lifestyle clothing brand Ted Baker, but this activity did not serve to push up area rents. There are a few vacancies observable, mostly in Tier 2 and 3 locations, and the increasing gap between the expectations of landlords and the willingness of tenants to pay is keeping these vacancies open for longer.

I dont know how big the area they rented...AUD 128 psf per month rental is for prime area.
    https://insideretail.asia/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Rental-table.jpg
    Ginza is top most expensive retail place in Japan, rank fifth in 2014 (sry for the out dated data, latest data welcomed)

So if we rented the prime area shop, how many bottles we need to sell each day in order to break even? Risk is certainly there.

Another suggestion would be, rent a place in a department store in Ginza...just like cosmetic counter in Myer or david jones, instead of renting a shop.

Anyway, you do not recommend much on how to do effective marketing. I would like to hear some input here, and maybe this forum can reflect such recommendation to the management.

Telling them they did a bad job is not helpful, tell them how to do things better will be more constructive.

Regarding the eyelash, i think we should get more excited than shampoo, will become bigger revenue than shampoo line (mark my words here). Reason as following
    1. high margin (tiny bottle should price almost the same as a bottle of shampoo)
    2. low competition (name me a eyelash growing product on the market?)
    3. easier for google top ranking entry if we search "grow eye lash"
    4. asian need it badly...sry, not being racist, but for a caucasian point of view, it is hard for them to understand the eyelashes market, because they dont need it... just like asian have a high affinity for product that with ingredient that can fairer their skin. Can they understand such needs?

So effectively, we will be monopolising the eyelashes market. And the research article back us up on scientific claims, advantages that others product dont have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197835 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.