GPN greater pacific gold limited

I bet they are keen on the gln plant & equipment - but lets wait...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    I bet they are keen on the gln plant & equipment - but lets wait for the results. Today GPN held at 2.9. We all want to see a stabilised 5 center, but gents, with a market like this - it aint gonna happen, especially without good news. Wait a little longer, and the good news is bound to come.

Like the comsec boys are saying: bargain buying on resource stocks. Look at GDN: $1.30 to 12 cents or so. Terrible - that is just family-breaking. I do not think that will happen here, in fact I feel we are about to embark on a boom time of some measure, with the drill results and further development plans imminenent:

this is form comsec:

"The jitters have been triggered by the growing loan defaults in the US sub-prime mortgage market,
    and there are signs that the sub-prime contagion is spreading. One of the world’s largest insurers,
    AIG, warned late last week that it was seeing a growing number of mortgage delinquencies in its
    prime borrowers as well. In Europe, France’s largest bank BNP Paribas triggered a market slide after
    it froze redemptions on three of its funds as liquidity dried up. The European Central Bank has even
    intervened by injecting billions into the banking system in the form of cheap debt, although this has
    not settled panicky investors."

This has created panic and chaos. Commsec reckon we are over it now though. Expect a good opening tomorrow on the markets, but GPN will be driven by results. Again - VERY good buying.

And market: up to you now.

Cheers all, and chins up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.