Global Warmist alarmist - double talk, page-4

1. 80,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    The one thing I have observed over years now is that the 'climate change' 'global warming' crew - are EXACTLY like rabid religious people ---

God is responsible for everything - they see him in everything. Even when man does bad things - oh, God gave man free will. God made the trees, God made the air, and the flowers - god is great.

yeah right

Same same climate change or global warming ------------------- a frog farts and you haven't heard it before - it must be global warming - makes the gas rise -------------------------- oh, for pete's sake.

Even good news is turned to crap - no matter what.

I was listening to a discussion on how the bluefin tuna numbers had exploded in Tasmania over the years - of course - all sane people thought it great -------------- but, - there's always one religious nutter -

it HAD to be climate change didn't it ----------- the waters warming - the Tuna are coming in droves

well, bugger me - really. The trees are growing well - whoops, CO2 here we come - what else could one expect.

Tassie gets a drought and almost runs out of electricity ---------------- oh, wow ----------------- now, that's climate change -

of course it's not relevant that they have had droughts ever since white man has been here and before - BUT, if there is something to it - it must be that we have been buring fossil fuel since the industrial age - yep

Tassie at 41 to 42 degrees south really was effected by that

Then, Tassie gets an enormous amount of rain ----------------- oh, wow - must be climate change -

arrrh - every heard of 'drought and flooding rains'? - ever heard that flood follows drought?

Nope - has to be climate change!

yeah -- right

Honest to god ---------------------- what a bunch of wallies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.