SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Globalsat deal, page-144

1. 5,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1319
    We have had a 4c jump in one day befor so we just have to wait how good this globalsat deal really is it could be a ripper deal of 30~50 mill a year and sp very well could double during that week like ozj said no one really knows so who knows how much it will go up.
    And for the SPP this is how I see it and I know this might upset some people but this is how I see it.
    I know we all want to get cheep as possible shares but to not participate in the SPP then to buy on market means you done nothing to help yourself because of these actions by a lot of investers it is why we are at these levels.
    Just say we all participated in SPP you would of got your 125,000 share and most probably share price would of got back to 15c so you would of been better off.
    insted of getting in now for the sake of 25,000 extra shares and the company your company is not supported so not only your down on your current investment you now could have the extra 25k shares that are doing jack.
    But if all participated you will be up in your holding not down + an extra 125.000 that will be in the green over $3,700 if went back up to 15c which it most probably would of.
    This is what holders real holders should be thinking off.
    And for astronauts your on ignore nothing good comes out of any of your posts negative holder hope you sell out and move on sky and space don't need people like you investing in them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.