SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Globalsat deal, page-178

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    All,

Volume 1.52 m share traded today.
    899,801.00 shares traded in the after hrs broker swap market. This would be around the 58% mark.
    Sentiment is playing well into the buyers side and they are loving it.
    Everyone would like to buy low and sell high but unless you are Michael G Fox that is impossible. Trying to time the market - all I can say is: 'Good Luck With That'.
    The price did not do wonders but that is to be expected as the hot topic is still the latest CR.
    The way I see things playing out for myself is that I have another 10 months to buy up as many shares as I can at various levels - the lower the better that goes without saying.
    While risk exists in every investment there is enough information ticked off the list to suggest that the risk while not completely disappeared has significantly diminished.
    We can go back to what the company said on various occasions etc etc but the funding topic will morph via the company as thing develop.
    The fact that Gomspace has given SAS favorable terms says a lot about the confidence that 'outsiders' has towards the SAS Team. While I am sure Gomspace will enjoy a fruitful relationship in the coming years from all the orders SAS will place for production.
    There are so many Ann's to look forward to.

The race is on to accumulate as many shares as possible

DYOR & GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.