GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMVD Nasdaq, page-10

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Really good to see some chatter here again. I’ve stayed pretty free of emotions through this situation. I see that the devices are sophisticated, but the business really uses the devices as a way to provide TELEHEALTH SERVICES. One thing I debate with myself often is which device will bring in more recurring revenues. I feel that Prizma is more targeted to consumers driven by GP’s and Health Insurance companies. And the Patch will be more targeted to Hospitals.

USA is the obvious market they want to go for, alongside China (factory already ready). Huge markets for both countries. I am interested in what people’s thoughts are on which device will be more successful in the short, medium, longer term by way of cloud storage fees, Telehealth consults, monitoring, etc etc. Guthy Renker are great. They market and sell products very well. Great to see them on board too.

Hope the old school posters return. New page, new chapter, new beginning. We have to blow the dust off our boots, give the boots a good polish and shine, and realise it’s Nasdaq time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.