GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMVD Nasdaq, page-158

1. 7,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Im not a new investor in this company , so I know all the back ground , not every company will run smoothly so share holder can make a killing in 1 month , look at Netflix today down 40% and this company has been running for many years , most companies take time to get their stuff together , if anybody has run a large business they would know there is no quick money pit revenue coming in , it takes time and a bit of luck , most of the complaints on the site are exactly the same as hundreds of other sites on HotCopper not too many have glowing stories about the shares they hold and how the company has crap management . everybody want to make a quick buck and then cry when the share price goes down . So complaining on this site will not get your money back , you have 2 choices move on and live your life for the future or hang in there and waiting for it to come good when ever , not any other choice out there . I wish we where in a better place but we are not , imo its coming so I'm happy to wait hence why I purchase more . good luck to the real holders wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.