GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMVD Nasdaq, page-3

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hey trippster,

Good to hear from you. You'll probably be surprised as to how many of us long term posters, are lurking in the shadows just waiting to write a post if and when Dr G can swing this once potentially positive knock-out company around. I think there are 95%, no wait 100% of us shareholders who are absolutely pissed off the way our money has travelled south and the way Dr G has treated this company.

If the directors had of had their sh_t in the one sock and all pointing nth, then we would've been gazillionaires of the back of this covid-19 pandemic. The only thing that would put a smile on the dial, is that while we are in lockdown for a year, the price moves significantly nth and I mean significantly.

I'm not sure how much Dr G has thrown into this company and I couldn't give a flying f__k, but I know how much I have pumped in and its massive. Live and learn, but there are alot of Lth's who need this price above $20.00, which given yesterday's finish up 17% then maybe we can wish for the stars and make this company into a diamond instead of dog pooh.

Looks as if we're maybe down a tad overnight, but at least there is a reason for a wee smile.

GLTAH

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.