GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMVD Nasdaq, page-446

1. 2,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Great update! It's getting much clearer now. They (the management) better act quicker if they do care a bit (about old asx holders), if like what some professional traders (US) have predicted is true/or about to happen, then 19thJuly 2022 will likely be another interesting due date for the short squeezes (in large scale?), and this will at least give some existing asx holders who want to exit anyway (had enough doesn't matter what) a window to sell at a bit higher price (at least in the range of US$1~$2 ?). And there is also a chance of so-called "very unique things" announcement (mentioned by Jacov in Hootmoney's recent video) in early July, so if they can action a bit quicker (on removing restriction) that might help a bit. I myself will keep holding (may sell some at spikes though still at loss) and may wait until end of this year's "a very very unique technology that we've developed" ANN (again by Jacov in Hootmoney's recent video), and hopefully the recession won't get much worse and there is no market crash before then!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.