GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMVD Nasdaq, page-5

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Dingo59,

To be honest with you Dingo, I really didn't think we would ever list again, so at least that is one major positive. Well done on congratulationing Dr G, I know I said I couldn't give a flying f_ck how much he has lost, but hey, maybe he has been trying to turn the ship around.

I couldn't believe it when I saw we listed, I really did think we had done our dough, because we as shareholders agreed to the delisting, which means that we couldn't declare a loss as we really had no way of declaring a loss we the tax department, because we still owned the company, it just wasn't listed yet. Good luck in trying to win that battle.

I thought that a nice letter of intention to list would of been nice, but we already know how good the company is at that. Anyway good luck to us all on our next adventure. Oh the question was asked the other day about the formulae for the breakdown of shares. First one is divide by 18 (which is the first one we agreed on) then devide that number by 5. That is the breakdown from the Prospectus.

GLTAH's

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.