GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMVD Nasdaq, page-66

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    IMO it’s very clearly disturbing, disappointing and arguably misleading. The company goes to great lengths to provide shareholders and the market with detailed information regarding its IDTF business. It breaks down the number of patients it processes per month and provides a cost per patient range. They tell us about new contract wins and how much that will increase the number of patients processed. In my book that’s a clear revenue forecast/projection.

Not one of these announcements made reference to the fact the university hospitals deal was subject to a successful Nasdaq IPO. That the deal was subject to additional capital being raised.

Now Yacov has had no troubles raising half a mil here and a mil there via the odd convertible note. So if this university hospitals deal was so good and he couldn’t get the first Nasdaq IPO across the line then why didn’t he just raise funds elsewhere so that he could progress this deal? Same story goes for livecare. Kenneth tells me they couldn’t supply Livecare with any prizmas as they didn’t have the capital to manufacture any.

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out over the next 6 months.

And yes I agree, no conference calls means no one like myself can get on and ask the questions we would really liked answered.

Best of luck to Kevin the new IR guy. What a shite job to have…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.