BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Sentia,are you serious with that narative and that analagy? The...

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sentia,
    are you serious with that narative and that analagy?
    The story involved what was repotedly a done deal not "speculative fever".We now know the deal was far from done,evan though shareholders spent millions on drilling.Who knows it may one day do a "Bolivia".
    As far as the analagy goes I think you cut it a bit short.Try adding taking the car away ,giving it a new motor and spray job and then asking your neighbour " how much you want for this piece of rubbish".
    Hay Im still a shareholder and I accept these acts of very poor management maneuvering.What was harder for me to accept at the time was the chairman selling shares while the shareprice dropped.This to me as a shareholder was treacherous and hard to forgive.
    Getting back to the here and now,rau is undervaled and at the bottom of the cycle and moving it foreward will not come from sugarcoating the past.If I remember correctly before it took off to around 28c in 2007 it has bottomed at 1.4c and only has around 100m shares.I think they have a good engineering and geological team and a craker of a project in Bolivia,if the politics can be handeled.Im still undecided about Nth Qld after lots of digs,but you never know about tomorrows drilling results.
    all the best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.