Hey mate, just stop for one minute, have YOU noticed, Not once...

1. 23,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey mate, just stop for one minute, have YOU noticed, Not once do you come back with any specific verses I quote or points and address them with counter verses = THAT in itself "should" be sounding alarm bells for you.

I send you verses to back up my points and you say the likes of, you can't be bothered reading.
    Has the thought ever crossed you mind, that perhaps Jesus has put me before you or you are being drawn and you are rejecting?

Do you know, testing the Spirit is testing the words from someone, and it appears you can't use the Bible?
    You have even said, it's not the sole source, now Jesus has the Name - The Word of God and you are effectively saying, no Jesus, I don't need you as I'm smarter than you - The Bible has Jesus all over it.
    Sorry but YOU need to take off your Ba'al blinkers and toss them into the bin.

God for goodness sake's or for you is;
    Spirit The Holy.
    Word - "THE" WORD Holy and Glory.
    God is Light - HOLY.
    These three as in singular are The ONE Almighty God and Father of lights.

Jesus born at Mary ONLY, Beginning, Literal.
    He has His Own Body/SOUL/Spirit as per man accept he is not of the dust, 1 st Adam as we are as he is of The One Spirit the Holy which IS The Almighty God, what part do you not see 2nd Adam = MAN.
    ONE Spirit and ONE Body is referenced to Jesus's Body, the Spirit is God's.

Man created the problem so man had to be the one to correct it.
    Your the one that are belittling the sacrifice and making another Jesus = a big no, no.

Did you lay out the sheets of paper as I said, so it sticks it in your face as to the destruction your doing to God?

Jesus received the Holy Spirit without measure just have a look at who actually did what Jesus did in Acts 2:22 and why your at it, the 2's in that reference are not there by chance, wake up.

What the Bleeper do you think Gen is telling you, 2 become one flesh = 2 individuals, separate ID's Just as God and Jesus are, goodness me, the Bible has so many clear points, and seals so the sheep can find truth.
    You need to get truth and let The Shepherd, Jesus lead you by the Hand, you don't need man to pull it for you.

Here is some more truths from the Greek which I put together;

The Bible tells me, The Almighty God and Father of Lights is;
    1. Spirit God (is) and I say the Bible says, that Spirit is the Holy Spirit and there is but One Spirit.
    2. God IS The Word.
    3. God is the True Light, John 1:9 & 1 John 1:5, God is Light and James 1:17 Father of.

These “three” are ONE as in Singular – 1. Apple. Ha!

Greek – 1 John 5:
    7-8
    1. For three there are who bearing testimony in the heaven; the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit and these three, are one; (The Almighty God & Father).

John 8:17-18 - It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
    I am one that bear witness of myself, and the
    Father that sent me beareth witness of me. = ONE.

1. the Spirit, and water, and the blood also these three in the one. (Jesus)
    John 19:34 - But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out (in) blood and (in) water.

Luke 23:46 - And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Now some will lie and say, that verse 7 doesn't belong, from the research I did, it is in more than we are being told.
    The trouble is, most have not got a clue about the opener of John, trinity or not, hence neither could make sense of the above even the KJV has concocted lies of verse 8, as what I have here is from the Greek from which the Translations come from and verse 8 is nothing like most have.

I'm telling you, people have under estimated the deception, BIG time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.