CYP 3.85% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Smarty interesting you write this " it’s very important they get...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Smarty
    interesting you write this " it’s very important they get this right". So what happens then if they don't!. you have backed the board to infinity and beyond. you have clearly stated that everything rides on the outcome of the CSR report, and now we are poised for numerous price sensitive Ann.
    don't get me wrong I think what we have is revolutionary and can/will change the way disease's are treated but tunnel vision is dangerous.
    IMO I seriously think a TO is on the cards, the lack of selling the idea is done. Why else would you take a loan from the company for your options, really why stick your hard earned coin in (LOL), when you can gain greater benefit from other peoples money because that's what the big boys do. They use other peoples money to make money. Currently they are using our money, yours, mine and every other shareholder's to make money, easy money and your happy with that?.
    I'm happy to eat humble pie if they come to the table with a deal or deals and they go it alone building a company that changes medicine for everyone with no TO. This wont be resolved until the 90 day period starts with Fuji and at this stage there is no start date, eagerly waiting.
    It will be interesting to see your response once these so called numerous price sensitive Ann hit the market, I hope they are everything we had hoped for, but again this is on report as you say. Really its about the quality of the report so for you and me and every other shareholder I hope this report as a great deal of quality in it because the board really needs all the help it can get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 24.5¢ $29.84K 119.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 73392 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.