TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Gold breakover $1300USD?, page-2

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Definition of possible: "something that may exist or happen, but that is not certain or probable";

So sure - it is possible. No idea what the likelihood is, but in my view more likely to be impacted by the things we don't know that we don't know them (anything unpleasant even the professional doomsday preachers didn't expect yet) than by the things we know that we don't know them (like e.g BREXIT outcome, US elections, Syria/Iraq war or when the next country defaults on its debts).

It is as well possible (and might be as likely) for gold to drop back below the $1200 mark (just imagine a resounding defeat to the Brexit, the Republicans finding a sensible candidate for presidency and the world economy to improve ...).

Looking at the theme of this thread ... if you just want to speculate on PoG, than there are probably better stocks than TRY to do that (or just buy Gold ETF's, if you think it will go up). The TRY story is about a mine which just went into commercial production ... and has some minor teething problems.

If you are holding TRY, than you are speculating on (known) reserves increasing and a reasonable trouble free production period. PoG does matter, but it is not the big decision criterion for TRY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.