BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Just saw denver presentation by CEO.I was impressed by clear...

1. 485 Posts.
    Just saw denver presentation by CEO.I was impressed by clear statement re probability of. guidance being met.As for the rest,I wouldn't hang my hat on it.I was particularly put off by his throw away remark that"there,s gold everywhere".I heard another major figure use exactly the same words.In both cases it sounded like empty annoying hype.
    If there really is"gold everywhere"why the hell,after nearly 10 years have they not dug it up and sold it?I think they will probabely be using the same BS in years to come,assuming BDR still exists.
    I do recognise that gold mining is a very difficult business with much uncertainty,volatility and cyclical in nature,however empty nonsense(aka ramping) like the above only detracts from their credibility.
    The time to sell was when the mine opened.Now,everyone with eyes to see can compare.Beforehand there was only blue sky.Not any more.
    So far the"turnaround" is underwhelming.When the EOY figures are out the picture will be a lot clearer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.