ALD 2.23% $33.77 ampol limited

Sandune is hellbent in tarnishing Ald in Simberi Island with...

1. 17 Posts.
    Sandune is hellbent in tarnishing Ald in Simberi Island with what goes on in Port Moresby and the general political situation in Png.His assertion in the past that all goods to Simberi Gold mine have to be discharged at Port Moresby indicates that his assertion is from hearsay from friends whose local knowledge is far from accurate, Try the port of Lae and then transhipped internally to Simberi. Secondly the turmoil in Port Moresby would be of no consequence to the inhabitants of Simberi Island. There is no indication that Ald is troubled by local owners. Lihir is 60 klms away and is operating fine.Ald in fact has excellent relationship with local landowners over 20 yrs and has retained an experienced community liason team. Ald has business contracts & JV's with landowner groups. These include catering, goods receivals, refuse disposal and manhaul transport. There are only 9 clans on Simberi Island. Total population 1100 happy residents.
    Current shareprice is cheap. Gold price is on the rise. Company is happy with production target this year. Long term holders will be rewarded once mine is in production. Carbine Resources priority share offer to Ald shareholders has grabbed me and I will be taking up my entitlement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.