FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

gold that always glitters

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    As I understand we are few weeks away from ann. No doubt, all stakeholder are eagerly waiting for the next phase of drilling assay results but remember, drilling is a long and hard process right from placing RC drill rig on the site to collecting samples, loading them and sending them for analysis.

Do not loose faith in BGS and KJ as Mali is low cost gold producing destination and, KJ is highly experienced and knowledgeable person. In Australia, auger drilling is not used for gold exploration. However, KJ is using auger drilling to delineate the spread of ore body horizontally and to refine RC drilling targets for better outcomes.

Please note, first phase of drilling was not as extensive as the second phase of drilling. This is because first phase drilling aim was to confirm presence of gold deposit. Second phase drilling aim was to know spread of ore body horizontally and vertically for ore reserves estimation. This phase leads to a final stage with respect to gold mining.

This is a process, which needs a bit extra patience for stakeholders. I will not be surprised if next ann may be delayed by a week or two.

Continual dropping of gold prices in the world market put BGS under tremendous pressure but it is important to understand the value of BGS findings and, the potential of BGS to produce gold at a far lower cost in the future.

BGS may be down momentarily but certainly not out.

Wait and watch is the way forward to reap reward in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.