GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-34326

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    [QUOTE="Putin, post: 26114538, member: 240938"Just waiting for the usd index to go sub 90 before launching my countries new currency.

Will keep you posted[/QUOTE]
    "Just waiting for the usd index to go sub 90 before launching my countries new currency."

Vlad, you are really stirring up those yanks mate!
    They are totally out of their tree over you.
    They're all on smack and meth over there, so watch how you drag the stick through their ant nest.
    They seem to think you should stop selling your gas to the Krouts and you should keep using their useless debt laden dollar.
    They're flamin jealous mate cos your country is nearly debt free.
    And they're really sh*tty that you didn't trust them when they pissed in your ear, and you went and developed some pretty cool weapons so you can call "checkmate" in Syria.
    And how dare you make up with the Turks!
    And now you've gone and done some cool deals with China and Iran without using that sh*tty dollar.
    Wow are they mad! They are so mad that they even want to punish the Krouts for trading with you as well.
    They want to sanction the living sh*t out of you now.
    Listen if you ask me, it's time give a bit of pain back. You and your big Ol' "China plate" over east should be able to think of  something nasty for that sh*tty old dollar.
    That'll f¥ck  'em.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.